Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sponge roller set, vintage modern hairstyle


I decided to do a roller set last night after my shower. I waited until my hair was 80% dry. I then brushed it out and used my fishtail comb to section pieces for my sponge rollers. I sprayed the ends with medium hairspray hold. (I forgot to include in pic) I rolled my entire head. Sprayed with hairspray and put a silk night cap on. I pinned my bangs to the side.
I went to bed.
I woke up and took a shower with a shower cap on. I applied my makeup then took out the rollers.
I used my wire brush to brush out the curls holding the ends.
I applied light serum on the top and very carefully on ends. Sprayed with light hairspray.
Teased curls. Neatly combed the top. Control paste was then applied at crown and scrunched on ends.
Styled. Teased up ends.
Used firm hairspray all over. Sprayed ends and scrunched.
Took clip out and flat ironed bangs.
Final touches with comb and
Hairsprayed again with heavy spray.
And there you have it! Styling takes patience and practice. Don't give up!
Try it!!
Rachaelbeauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment