Monday, December 15, 2014

I am selling Pre-Owned items on Tradesy!


I am on Tradesy.com 
I am selling my gently used handbags, shoes - so far.
Check out my Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, and Puma brands. I will be adding more soon. If you need to clean out your closet and are tired of giving away expensive brands to goodwill try this website. Or if you are looking to buy luxury designer items for lower prices I would suggest browsing here! They even offer Tradesy credit. I don't have too many luxury items but I thought I would try this. I think I might add a Michael Kors leather jacket. Not sure if they allow Steve Madden but I will try it out. I will accept OBO (or best offers) I really need to sell items from my closet. I don't use them. There are other websites and apps similar to Tradesy. Offerup is more like a yardsale. and Depop. But Depop seems more worldwide. I think I will try Offerup for other items I need to sell, like tables. Looking to starting my New Year, fresh! Check my Tradesy acct or follow me for more items to be posted. It is really easy to set up a profile. And to find out how much things are going for just check ebay or google search your item. Happy Shopping! And Happy Holidays!


Love xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment