Monday, May 21, 2012

Face Masks do work. Why I use Face Masks & How

Skin Care is very important. I have been doing a good skin care routine since I was in middle school. Luckily at that time my Aunt pulled me aside and said, "We need to handle that grease on your face." She then took me to Macy's where I got the complete toner, cleanser, night/day moisturizer and blemish control package with masks to try out. I was forever grateful! I didn't have major acne growing up and I am sure that had something to do with it. I took care of my skin and I still do. 

I love trying new things and products. I was recently inside CVS searching for a new facial mask from a new brand. To my disappointment there were very few to pick from. But I did happen to come upon this blue mask from Freeman. It's Dead Sea Minerals mask... is AMAZING. Simply, just amazing. It's the kind that hardens up and leaves your face stiff when you have it on. Which is great. I left it on about 5-10 mins. Put a hot towel over my face, left it on for about a minute. Then wiped the reminder of the mask off. My face felt so soft and well just lovely. I was quite surprised that this cheap mask did such wonders for my face in such short time. I believe it was on sale for 4 dollars! 

It's so very important to protect your face with sunscreen in your makeup or when you are outside especially if you have fair skin. 90% of wrinkles are sun-based. 90!!!!! You can prevent wrinkles. So, all that tanning and not wearing a hat when you are out all day in the sun is going to make you look older than you really are. And that is not a good thing. Plus more likely hood of getting skin cancer. Who wants to look 40 at 28? Not me, hopefully not you and most definitely guys don't want to date someone who looks older than they are.

Anyways, I am not here to preach but to suggest and give advice from personal knowledge.

Wash your face, preserve with a mask, hydrate with moisturizer and protect with sunblock!

 
I love the color of the mask! Try one! Sometimes there are sample packs, they usually cost 99 cents or so. I try to put a mask 1-2 a week. Love yourself and love your face. Good skin is worth the 10 minutes. Trust me. I have combination skin. Which is a shiny T zone (forehead, nose and chin). This mask worked great for me. I have several that I use for different purposes. My face looks and feels younger than it should. Which is a good thing! People always think I am 5-10 years younger than I am.

Add me on Facebook!
 xo





No comments:

Post a Comment