Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Music Video Hair Styling!


Dec 31, 1969 | Source: Keek.com
Short video of me right before the shoot!


I got a chance to work on Trance singer, Jes Brieden's hair during her music video shoot of "Can't Stop." “Can’t Stop”, the sensational first single from JES’ highly respected 2011 mix album “Unleash The Beat. I was very flattered that although I don't have tons of experience, Jes wanted me to do her hair based on my work portfolio on model mayhem. I am very grateful for that opportunity and the connections made.

We shot in the LA river. I didn't bring boots to get dirty in. ;)

The dancers practicing their moves.
Working on location in downtown Los Angeles and in studio in Burbank was definitely an interesting and fun ride. It was a very long day, from 8am prep time to touch ups until 11pm that same night. It was all worth it. Very fun and talented crew. And had awesome help from my assistant for that shoot.

Prepping JES' second hair look. 
It was pretty rough getting the hair from curly and wild to smooth and classy, but I managed!

JES & Ronski Speed - Can't Stop on Black Hole Recordings



I know the feeling very well, because I can't stop either! :) xo

Love&hearts, 
Rachael Beauty <3




No comments:

Post a Comment